Return to VNFAWING.com Website Return to Main Forum Index PageReturn to VNFAWING.com Website
:: Forum Index :: Zephyrnet Forums :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Groups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Re-Posting: After Action Report - Mandumi Airbase Attack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VNFAWING.com Forum Index -> FAF General Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CAG Hotshot

Admin, Site Owner, Developer, Webmaster

Post subject: Re-Posting: After Action Report - Mandumi Airbase Attack Reply with quote
I just completed a second multiplayer Flight in FAF Winter Beta consisting of a CAS Mission flown out of Mandumi Airbase...

Here is the After Action Report of that mission...

Quote:

We were jarred out of morning meal when the alarm klaxon sounded! The CO shoved recon photos into our hands as we ran to the tarmac to get aboard our Hogs. I took one look and swore out load as the hair on the back of my neck stood straight up! ...

The NKs were streaming south all across the ruptured DMZ and we were right in their path! Shaking my head, I again wondered at commands decision to "Forwardly depoly to show our resolve to Kim"... Now were were sitting ducks lined up on the tarmac of a nearly undefendable airbase. No shelters and minimal air defenses...

Buckling in, I started number 1 and went to idle immediately as number 2 began to turn over... Checking my load I was happy to see the triple racks of Mav D's were still on the aircraft... We were ordered to turn them in for single load Mav Gs, but this meant we would have to use our gun sooner, not that I minded, but it just brought us that much closer to the AAA and Manpads I knew the NKs carried in large numbers...

Rolling onto the runway we were cleared immediate from the tower and did a element takeoff. Just as we started to gain enough speed to rotate, the artillery began to fall across the base... A Hawk missile leaped off its launcher and streaked directly across my nose at an unseen enemy... a NK A-5! Coming in hot and low!...It exploded in a fireball as the hawk scored a hit!

I looked back to see if the second element was clear of the runway when the entire airbase seems to buckle under a 'rain' of artillery rockets from the NKs BM-11 launchers...

So much for our 'projecting power' with the burning husks of 10 other Warthogs on the taxiways and the runway...

Anger burst out of my chest and I found myself screaming into the radio and pounding my left thigh in pure frustration. The Tower was a smoking wreck and no one but Cowboy, my wingman, heard my calls..

I just couldnt believe it... All my friends were gone... Cowboy and I were all that was left of the 25th Fighter Squadron... Burning and smoking monuments to the stupidity of a Combined Command that ignored the warning signs to long...

The base was wrecked and now at altitude I could see row after row of T-55s and BMPs closing in...

The artillery fire was slacking off just in time for a pair of Su-25s to roll in... Well we had Sidewinders and cannon and I was going to make damn sure the NKs knew we were here...

"Cowboy, weapons hot! We got Frogs coming on low from the north. You take the lead I ll take the trail, lets send em straight to hell!"... Cowboy gave me a muted rgr, he had watched his best friend die in a thousand to one direct hit by an unguided artillery rocket just as Falcon had crossed the threshold ...

Closing in on the SU-25s from out of the smoke of the base, I fired my winder at 2 miles, 'looking' the missile all the way into the cockpit of the Frogfoot, adding its flaming wreckage to the already burning base...

Looking back I saw Cowboy's target spin in, hit simultaneously by another hawk missile and Cowboys AIM-9M...

"Cowboy, we got indians in the wire! Get over here and lets clean out some of these tanks before they breach the base defenses..."

I heard two clicks as Cowboy achknowledged my call. Rolling in, I locked up and fired two quick Mavs at the lead tanks...

Watching with murdureous pleasure as they fireballed and ignited a BMP unlucky enough to be trapped between them... "Thats for the Major, you bastards!!" I yelled into the mike and immediately broke left as an SA-13 turned to engage me, dropping a string of flares in my wake...

I ended up directly over the second echelon of tanks, well into the forward positions of the NK attack... Cowboy, like the good wingman he was, formed up on me wide as he cleared off his first pass... he had managed to 'brew up' 5 tanks with his cluster bombs but had taken a hit in the process, he seemed to be ok and we both turned in again to attack when a pair of MiG-29s shot past us on full afterburner, having not seen us until it was to late to turn in to attack on their first pass. Just then one exploded in a fireball, from what I didnt know...

Suddenly all hell broke loose, flak started to explode all around us and I started to jink, then I hear the chilling sound of Betty calling a launch warning "Sam Launch! , Sam launch!" I call to Cowboy, my voice now showing the tension. "Cowboy, SA-8 10:00, he is lining me up for another shot! Take him out!" I know this wasnt regulation radio use, but I didnt have the luxury of time to go 'by the book'... I roll inverted and pull hard back whilst pumping out chaff and flares. The missile flies past and explodes at a safe distance. Before I can recover my orientation I see a pair of MiG 21's within visual range and I know there is still a Mig 29 around somewhere because I haven't heard Cowboy call a missile shot or a kill. Looking back I saw the SA-8 'brew up' from a direct hit by Cowboys cannon...

Those MiGs had to be dealt with, now! I kept turning, pulling as hard as I could, right on the edge of a blackout... Finally bringing my cannon to bear on the lead MiG, squeezing a short burst, I watch it explode under the impact of 100 depleted uranium 30mm shells...

I was just about to warn Cowboy of the second MiG when it also fireballed, blowing up as Cowboy's second Sidewinder flew up its tail pipe!

"That's a hard kill!" I heard Cowboy yell as I turned my attention back to the ground... we were out of position and to far to the west... far behind the second echelon... when just then a section of NK artillery rockets shot into the air, arcing towards the small forward ground forces forming up a line infront of the base...

Seeing my chance I rolled in, pickling off all my CBUs at once over the entire battery, watching in fascination as one after another of the rocket launcher ceased to exists in a shower or bomblets, blood, and shrapnel. That was some payback for my lost buddies, knowing I could be next in a matter of seconds, with flak bursting around me and my RWR screaming the presence of multiple air and ground radars locking me up...

"SAM Launch! SAM Launch! Betty yelled into my headphones, it seemed almost a normal event now, as I wrenched my Hog into as tight a turn as I dared at such a low altitude... my wing tip dropping menacingly towards the trees... the missiles flew out over my canopy, unable to follow me through the tight high G turn... reversing back I gunned the launcher straight to hell with a blast from the GAU-8!

"Cowboy, give me a weapons check!" , I was down to 700 rounds and 4 mavs... "Im winchester CAG, but I can be missile bait while you go to work!" Cowboy called back...

"Ok, lets head back east, that way we will be back over firendly lines if we take a hit".. Cowboys gave me two clicks as he took the high position, his head on a swivel as we re-entered the fight...

I called" Rifle!".. "Rifle!".. "Rifle!".. "Rifle!"... in rapid succession, pickling off all 4 Mav Ds at 4 seperate tanks... watching in satisifaction as they all fireballed...

A small group of US Army M1 tanks were caught in a pocket getting hit by T-55s from all directions... I rolled in, my plane engulfed in smoke and flame as my Avenger cannon spewed out its deadly load, one by one the T-55s blew up...

I leveled out, the enemy AAA seemed to be alot lighter now, as I looked around and saw a South Korean F-5 drop a load of clusters, and take a direct hit by an SA-7, continuing in to fireball into the ground, no chute from its already dead pilot...

Our artillery was really entering the fight now, counterbattery fire against the NK guns expertly. Silencing them one by one... I looked back at the HUD, only 250 rounds were left... "Ok Cowboy I am just about winchester myself... Mandumi is a wreck, we are going to have to divert to Seoul for reloads... Lets do one more sweep along the wire and see if I can hit a few more before we RTB"... I heard two clicks in response...

Turning back in towards the base I was amazed to see a surviving Vulcan cannon ripple firing its gattling against two T-55s crossing the fence line, adding their main gun rounds to the hell on earth that was once our home base... "Cowboy, 2 T-55s 12:00 2 miles, I am in, you are cover, one pass and then RTB!: I called... kicking right rudder I brought the nose 40 degrees off to roll in across the tanks so I could hit both in one pass...

At a little under a mile I fired, walking the rounds into each tank, watching the second fireball as the GAU-8 rolled empty, the aircraft suddenly smooth and quiet...

Turning back to the south, I got on the radio to call for a hot pad reload/refuel when I saw... a beautiful site!... A full fight of Apaches burst through the smoke, missiles erupting off their launch rails! Row after row of NK tanks and APCs exploded, stopping the attack dead in its tracks! "Cowboy! Apaches at our 6:00! Lets get back up there and see if we can keep the heat off them! They're our only chance of stopping these bastards right now!"

Missile bait! It was all we had left to offer... But if we could keep the defense interested in us, the helos could roll up the entire NK skirmish line and take out both echelons before the bastards could alter their tactics!

"Cowboy, go line abreast and kick out, lets do some dry passes to keep those SA-7s from hitting the choppers! I still had alot of flares left... Its the one chance we had, to stop this invasion here and now and take the fight back north, and those army boys needed whatever help we could give'em!...

"Ok Cowboy lets weave!" as we began doing opposite breaks into each other, trying to confuse whatever SAM operators were left alive down in that living hell of blood soaked earth...

The AH-64 guys knew their stuff! They had contained the first echelon and were now engaging the remants of the second, flying through the smoke of the dead tanks, supporting an intact platoon of South Korean M-48s who were making their presence really felt now...

I began to feel better too, we seemed to have this one in the bag, the surviving NKs were turning tail! Their artillery and tanks were gone, all that was left was isolated pockets of infantry... a section of AAA guns still fired into the sky, trying to rake a jinking Apache as his buddies sent the battery to hell in a hail of 30mm chain gun fire!...

Just then, my RWR lit up again and began chirping in a spin chilling tone... A pair of MiG-23s had locked me up!! Crap! "Cowboy! Music on! I have a pair of Floggers low and fast at my 8:00 and they want me for lunch! Evading south east! Lets get the hell out of here!... Knowing we didnt stand a chance against these interceptors, we attempted to evade, but the MiGs were locked on now and I was under attack! "CAG break low! I have eyeballs on a pair of Floggers coming in hot, firing missiles!" yelled Cowboy!...

I went low and zoomed in across the shambles that was once Mandumi main servicing ramp... turning in behind the burning hangars as one of the missiles lost me and went straight into the fire, ..."must have been an IR seeker" I thought as the second missile bore in on me, as I pumped out the last of my chaff and flares, to no effect!...

The missile impacted on my right engine, blowing it and part of my tail off as I tumbled through the sky, warning lights and Betty going mad in my cockpit! I heard "CAG!!!' though my ear phones as the big swing wing fighter blew past, its wingman suddenly exploding from a direct hit by a hawk missile from the last active launcher that had somehow survived the rocket barriage...

That was it, I had definately had it now... struggling to regain control, one engine gone, hydrolics failing... I had no chance now, it was just a matter of seconds until I was either dead or forced to eject...

"Cowboy, get out of there! RTB to Seoul! Move it, Mister! They need that aircraft!, ...Ill try to evade the best I can..." "CAG I cant..." , "Knock it off Cowboy, RTB now!, thats an order!"... I heard two clicks as Cowboy reluctantly turned away, heading for the safety in the south, as I looked for the MiG I knew to be closing in...

I had managed to regain enough control to nurse my striken bird back south... back into the smoke wafting from the burning wreckage below me...

The Apaches had scattered to, not wanted to 'mix it up' with the Flogger...

Looking back I caught him, rolling in at 7:00, I did the best I could to turn into him, but to no avail... two AA-8s leapt off his aircraft and one slammed into my hog... making her yell in pain as more alarms went off...

I had to get out! I reached for the ejection handled, but the NKs were reported to gun survivors in their chutes... I had no chance and I knew it, turning back in towards Mandumi I had to get her down, even if it was on that cratered runway... the rollout would be short with no gear, having no hydrolics to lower it...

I put the nose down, gaining enough speed to get my crippled hog down to earth... Watching my reserve hydrolics system go to zero as I crossed the fence line when the Flogger was back again, coming in from below me, his cannons raking across my wing and impacting on the 'bathtub' armor of my cockpit, exploding, but not penetrating...

I was on fire now, struggling to keep the nose up, watching the NK pilot bringing his cannons to bear again, from above me this time, lining up to hit me through the canopy... just a few more seconds, and I would be to the runway and down... if I could just make it into one of the craters...

When suddenly everything went black as a tremendous explosion above me slammed me against the controls and my bird down into the ground, burying the nose in the dirt, 500 feet short of the runway... pain pounded me back awake..!!

Lifting my head I saw I was down and I could feel the heat of the fire at my back... I blew the canopy and dragged myself out... crawling away from my "Texas Rose" that had been my bird for the last year... as the fire consumed what was left of her...

Rolling over I looked around, what had happend? My head pounded and blood kept streaming into my eyes... I was so close to the runway, the MiG... where was the MiG?.. then I saw it... a huge pile of burning wreckage, its tail blown 100 feet away from the smoking carcass that remained... And just then I heard it... tank tracks... Loud and very close... I wiped the blood from my eyes as I looked up to see ... a single Bradley!... a "Linebacker" version with a big, beautiful missile box on its turret... The linebacker has smoked the Flogger when it was directly above me, igniting its fuel tanks with two deadly Stinger missile hits, blowing my now dead bird right out of the sky with the concussion from the blast...

But right then and there I didnt give a damn! I was alive and in one painful piece.... but alive! The crew scrambed out towards me just as a flight of UH-60Ls dropped off their reinforcements to the base defenses... "Is he still alive?" I heard someone ask... "He must be! look at that stupid grin!"... I heard just as I passed out....

Still here, to live and fight another day, at Mandumi Airbase...

CAG out...
FAF/FA-2 Design team
TSH Member/Developer

-------- __@
----- _`\<,_
---- (*)/ (*)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by CAG Hotshot on Mon Nov 13 23:30:31 2006; edited 3 times in total
PostMon Nov 13 20:24:09 2006
DukeB-120th

Developer/Moderator

Post subject: Reply with quote
I remember this!

Masterfully written, I must say Smile

FAF Beta Tester
MIL Forums Moderator
O-Club Forum Moderator
Flight Lobby Skin Developer
FAF & FA-2 Testers Forum Moderator
VNFAWING.com Duke's Desk Column
PostMon Nov 13 22:59:11 2006
CAG Hotshot

If you liked that one, then you should love this one. It may even remind you of one of our missions! Re-Posting of BARCAP...

I just completed a multiplayer Flight in FAF Winter Beta consisting of 2 F-15Cs on a BARCAP Mission...

Here is the After Action Report of that mission...

Quote:
We were a pair cruising on CAP at angels 33 AWACs callsign Viper 1 Flight containing 2 F-15Cs, Viper 1-1 Lead, callsign CAG and Viper 1-2 callsign Cowboy...

We had been on station for 30 minutes when I heard a call from the Century AWACs... "Viper Flight... I have 'trade' for you... Bogies inbound, A Flight of 5...ID'd as Mig-29s"...

"The Nks had no Mig-29s left... Possibly these are the new Russian MiG-29 SMTs we were warned about in briefing this morning", I thought... "inbound on a strike mission from the North..."

"Viper Flight, bandits 040 for 50, weapons hot..."

I thought to myself... "Crap! These guys are the first team! They carry the new 'Amramski'!!"

We had caught them still in the high level segment of their flight profile. My wingman split wide to support me...

I called "Punching tanks!" I then selected the lead MiG and assigned my wingman to strike him. I broke left to pincer and locked up the first enemy wingman. We were supersonic, closure rate was over 1700 knots...

So far so good, they seemed to have not detected us yet, I watched the range tick down on the HUD until I was within effective range and Viper 1-2 and I both fired at the same time...

Damn! They must have seen us afterall and expected an attack, right before I pickled the slammer, they did a star break...

My missile was away, rocketing and climbing on max thrust...

The Migs were all seperate targets now, heavy into their breaks... Why would they do that... unless... !!

I called a hard reverse turn and Viper 1 flight broke hard 180 degrees with full afterburner! They must have fire at us and broke to evade!

The hair was tingling on the back of my neck and I selected the jammer, calling "Music on!!!" and rocketed at full thrust in the oppsite direction... trying to draw the energy out of the inbounds I knew must be headed my way...

My wingman was relatively new, only 2 combat sorties under his belt, he didnt yet understand that we were under attack... After so many years of only battling the cast offs from the Cold War he had not yet tangled with the current generation of Russian aircraft or weapons...

I heard his radio call... "What the hell we doin CAG? We got to press in and get some kills before these jokers take it low and dissappear in the mountians!"...

"Be patient Cowboy... Be prepared for another maximum G break..."

Counting off the seconds in my head...

"But CAG..." "Knock it off Cowboy!! ... Here we go.!!" Just that second our RWR gear began screaming at us, active radars had just swept over us at only 10 miles range!... though they seemed to be below us...

The R-77s were attempting to lock on and correct to hit us...

"Now! Break Left and climb Viper Flight!" Over my shoulder I saw specs in the distance quickly getting larger! "Multiple R-77s inbound! Break Break!"...

My wingman split hard right and went vertical and I further left. I was right on the edge of a blackout. Looking back over my shoulder..

I saw... what looked like a cloud of the damn things! They were turning... my RWR now screamed missile lock!!!... I pulled harder, watching my world begin to go black. Thinking about the family back home, how they would take the news... But wait!, it looked, yes! they were not tracking!

My tactics had worked! ... They couldnt follow us... one by one they tipped over and fell, their energy spent...

The attack over, we reformed... My heart stopped trying to tear its way out of my chest... "Ok Viper 1-2, now we can press in and get some kills... You have to remember what you are up against... These guys are pros, not like what we faced previously..."

"Christ CAG you could have warned me earlier! I gotta change my shorts!"

Laughing, I called combat spread and stabilized at angles 33 amd turned back in to reaquire...

Finding only 3 MiGs inbound we called Century to identify...

"Copy that Viper Flight, those are your targets, after you reversed course we counted two hard kills as your missiles splashed two Fulcrums...

You are cleared to re-engage, weapons hot!"

"Ok Cowboy lets earn our pay! You take the western guy, I'll take the eastern guy, then we can engage the lead if our attack is successful... Keep your eyes open though, we are in Bandit country! ..."

"Century we are over the FLOT and engaging, out..."

"RGR Viper, Good hunting! Century out..."

"Ok Cowboy, Viper lead calls Fox 3 on the eastern guy!"

"RGR that CAG, Fox 3 on the western guy!" responded Cowboy...

Two slammers rocketed away... watching them climb I felt good about the way they were tracking... Just then, I saw my radar scope go white with hash jamming from the targets.. then, damn! My AIM-120C seemed to be climbing more steeply... going ballistic as its onboard data link failed and took out the onboard guidance unit with it...

Cussing under my breath... I called "Fox 3 again on the eastern guy... "

RGR CAG, my missile seems to be tracking, these new two way data links are great stuff! The missile is nominal...

"Copy Cowboy... these guys are getting a little bit to close... As soon as your slammer is in aquisition, cut the link and fire on the center guy, I will do the same...:

I heard two clicks from Cowboy in achknowledgement... at 11 miles we burned completely through the jamming and I heard my bitching Betty call a warning, telling me I was entering the engagment envelope of R-73 IR missles...

At that moment I heard Cowboy call... "Viper 1-1, Viper 1-2 engaging the lead bandit.. Fox 3!"

"RGR that Cowboy! Splash one! Your first target is heading down!...

"Missle away on the lead MiG-29! Break right Cowboy, dont get to close to him!"...

"Ok, we have it made" I thought as I called... "Splash 2! The western guy is down!"

Century responded... "Copy Splash 2 Viper Flight..."

With two missiles inbound to the remaining bandit I felt pretty secure, when... watching the hud I saw the distance tick off as the slammers closed in on the remaining Fulcrum, which, by this time, had jettisoned its weapons load and was evading back to the north. Ha, let him run, no way would he survive 2 slammers within the no escape zone!...

Century suddenly called out... "Viper Flight! Multiple inbounds, bearing 090, for 33 Possible Flankers, flight of 5! "What?" My head came up and looked at my RWR, "So that is what that beeping was about..." I thought.. I had missed an early chance to disengage, by allowing my situational awareness to evaporate and concentrating to much on my remaining target...

The next second my RWR yelled radar lock on, with a back-to-back missile launch warning! I had just been fired on by multiple R-27s! Betty went wild... "Missile Launch,... Jammer, Jammer,... chaff - Flare!, chaff flare!"
"Cowboy we are under attack!" I yelled while also punching multiple chaff bundles and reactivating my jammer... "Music on... Multiple bandits 090, missiles inbound! Break low! Break low!" ****! We were down to only 2 slammers each... and our AIM-9Ms were totally outclassed by the Archers... We didnt have enough missiles to survive another BVR engagement...

"Viper 1-2, pickle off a slammer at the lead, then break hard right to 180 and unload and get the hell out ouf here! Head for the deck to evade! "

"Copy CAG, I'm... "... Followed by static... " I took a hit... I took a hit... Minor damage..." Called Viper 1-2...

Minor damage? he was streaming grey whispy smoke... "Cowboy break low!"

Viper 1-2 plummetted towards the ground, white vapor escaping from the right engine nacelle... Hydrolics or fuel... He was in trouble"...

"Century, Viper Flight, We need help!" I tuned back in towards the Su-27s... Cowboy... Bug out! Head for home, I'll cover your 6!..."

Just then, as Cowboy dropped through angels 15, multiple flak rounds began to explode around his aircraft...

"Mayday Mayday, Viper 1-2 Declaring an Emergency!... " I heard Cowboy call as the flak scored a direct hit and black smoke poored out of his already stricken aircraft...

"Viper Flight, this is Century, bandits now 15 miles... Viper 2 Flight has been vectored to assit..."

Just then I heard Cowboy yell, "I'm ejecting!!" Oh no he is right over the FLOT!

"Chute Spotted!, Century, Pilot Spotted.. Requesting SAR, Bullseye 020 for 24.. out"

Now it was just me... and the Flankers were closing fast... I saw 4... Good Cowboy had taken one out.. I picked the two closest targets and fired my last two slammers back to back and did a split S to evade low...

Dropping down through angels 10 I was engaged by Flak as I dove over the FLOT trying to escape the wrath of the Sukhois... My RWR lit up again and I saw more bandits from the east... closing my position at high speed... Damn I was caught in a trap, my fuel getting low and only 2 sidewinders left...

Suddenly the radar tracks began to disappear off my scope... one by one the unknowns were going down... "just then I heard Viper 2 Flight come up on the radio shouting kills!

I was starting to feel better when Betty went off again callng another missile launch! The Flankers on my tail had not turned back and against all reason had followed me south of the FLOT, obviously looking for some payback for their lost buddy that Cowboy had taken out earlier...

I had no choice, I didnt have the fuel to run on burner, I had to turn back into them and engage...

But my radar only showed 2 contacts! My slammers had performed and taken out the two leaders... The remaining two closing on full burner.. at 7 miles I saw the rocket plume of Archers swinging out to engage me... Going vertical I began to stream flares as the Flak began to engage me again...

Both Archers swung wide, hungry for hot flares as I shut down afterburners and again swung my nose towards the closest Fanker, now only a little over 2 miles from me...

The familiar growl filled my helmet as my winders 'saw' the bandit... The nose and leading edges of this wings presenting a huge IR target as he closed on me at high speed...

Fox-2- Fox-2! The AIM-9s leaped from my wing, swinging their seekers onto the nose of the Su-27... Ignoring the storm of flares that erupted from her ... Impact! The Flanker broke apart as I raced past him with closure of well over 1200 knots!

His wingman had me though, he was turning into me at my 5:00 and closing, firing his remaining Archer as I pulled nose up into the sun, dumping the last of my flares, and pulling the throttles back to idle, praying the missile wouldnt hit...

Just then I heard and felt a huge explosion... I first throught I had been hit, but looking down I saw no warning lights and everything was in the green...

Looking back over my shoulder I saw a cloud of falling debris where the Flanker should have been...

Just then my headphones came to life, Viper 2 lead calling...

"Viper 1-1 you are clear.. Sorry I had to pop that Flanker so close, but he was about to gun you straight to hell! ... Whats your status?"...

Viper 2 lead, this is Viper 1-1, I am winchester and Bingo, request relief and escort back to Osan..."

"Copy that CAG... We have you covered... Thought you might want to know... Cowboy was picked up by SAR Chopper and will be back at base for dinner!..."

I felt like a lead weight had been removed from my chest! "Copy that Viper2 lead! The drinks are on me! See you at the O-Club!...

It turned out it wasnt a bad day afterall!

14 enemy aircraft to 1 Eagle lost, and Cowboy was ok!...

Nope, not a bad day at all...

CAG out...

FAF/FA-2 Design team
TSH Member/Developer

-------- __@
----- _`\<,_
---- (*)/ (*)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostTue Nov 14 17:17:50 2006
DukeB-120th

Developer/Moderator

Heh, roger that, the veteran pilot and the protege...

FAF Beta Tester
MIL Forums Moderator
O-Club Forum Moderator
PostTue Nov 14 23:10:02 2006
CAG Hotshot

So you recognize those radio calls telling Cowboy to not get to close to the bandits? Wink

CAG out...
FAF/FA-2 Design team
TSH Member/Developer

-------- __@
----- _`\<,_
---- (*)/ (*)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostWed Nov 15 0:52:26 2006
DukeB-120th

Developer/Moderator

No doubt! Cool Rolling Eyes

FAF Beta Tester
MIL Forums Moderator
O-Club Forum Moderator
PostSat Nov 18 19:42:38 2006
Eaglesbrew

Assistant Forum Administrator

I always like these short combat stories of yours CAG! They always make me feel like I am sitting in the cockpit! Keep up the good work!
make a right, but three lefts do!
PostThu Nov 30 20:23:47 2006
CAG Hotshot

Thanks Eaglesbrew... Very Happy

I am working on a few more to post very soon!

CAG out...
FAF/FA-2 Design team
TSH Member/Developer

-------- __@
----- _`\<,_
---- (*)/ (*)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostThu Nov 30 21:07:55 2006
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VNFAWING.com Forum Index -> FAF General Support Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: