Return to VNFAWING.com Website Return to Main Forum Index PageReturn to VNFAWING.com Website
:: Forum Index :: Zephyrnet Forums :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Groups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
A 77th - FA Reunion !!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Freak_77th

Nugget

Post subject: Reply with quote
< S > All

Np ForsakenOutlaw..anytime for a good idea or two..lol...Hopefully you will one of them that will drop over for this big event, and also would be nice to have DukeB_120th as well..maybe he could spread the word to his fellow squadmates and let them know of this big ( huge ) event and see how many will come..more the merrier..lol anyways,, I hope to see more great ideas from anyone and as always , I hope to see you all in the skies real soon..< S > Cool
77th V-TFS Gamblers
PostThu Nov 23 22:48:12 2006
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
ForsakenOutlaw

Developer

No can do Mr. Freak, no vacation time from work & no $.
PostFri Nov 24 10:45:06 2006
Freak_77th

Nugget

< S > All

Tis a real shame ForsakenOutlaw...sorry to read that you will have no time or money to join us...Again the month will be August 2007, Date is yet to be determined..So maybe you might by then have time to gather up the time and money you may need for the travel..if not we will be sure to hopefully post up some pics of this huge event that you can enjoy for your viewing pleasure..Again spread the word to all of the fellow FA members and lets hope that it will be a huge success and as always I hope to see you all in the clear blue skies real soon..< S > Cool
77th V-TFS Gamblers
PostSun Nov 26 10:26:03 2006
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
ForsakenOutlaw

Developer

Freak_77th wrote:
< S > All

Tis a real shame ForsakenOutlaw...sorry to read that you will have no time or money to join us...Again the month will be August 2007, Date is yet to be determined..So maybe you might by then have time to gather up the time and money you may need for the travel..if not we will be sure to hopefully post up some pics of this huge event that you can enjoy for your viewing pleasure..Again spread the word to all of the fellow FA members and lets hope that it will be a huge success and as always I hope to see you all in the clear blue skies real soon..<S > Cool

Oh AUgust I thought this was like an immediate thing. August is rather far away but if all goes well I plan on being back on Cape Cod. I went there this past summer for the first time and all I have to say is that it's the most peaceful place on Earth, more peaceful than central Illinois.
PostSun Nov 26 11:51:35 2006
Magnum_VF

Senior Moderator

I'm gonna try like the dickens to make it.
PostMon Nov 27 22:28:30 2006
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Freak_77th

Nugget

< S > All

Good to hear from you Magnum_VF !! Good to know that you will hopefully come to this huge event..And i know Rafale will be thrilled.. But as help to me..spread the word to all fellow FA'ers and see if they also would like to come and join the fun.. And think of some ideas of things we can do ( so far....Cards ( Poker , Eucher , Hearts , Spades ) Target Practiceing ( Bow or Gun ). BBQ ( I will be the graciopus host and cook up fish to steaks ) Drinking ( Beer, Whiskey, ect,ect ) Bonfire, Tell War Stories , maybe fly some FA ...That is just a few things..but i am preaty sure there is still more that can be thought of..I have done my part, Now the ball is in your court, So start thinking...And if you do have one or two please post it on here and we will go from there...And as always, I hope to see you in the clear blue skies real soon. < S > Cool
77th V-TFS Gamblers
PostThu Nov 30 15:32:48 2006
CAG Hotshot

Admin, Site Owner, Developer, Webmaster

You guys should plan to have a huge LAN FAF combat fly off with prizes!

FAF will be released well before your reunion, maybe even another version of other then FAF Korea will also be completed by then...

CAG out...
FAF/FA-2 Design team
TSH Member/Developer

-------- __@
----- _`\<,_
---- (*)/ (*)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostThu Nov 30 17:07:32 2006
Eaglesbrew

Assistant Forum Administrator

That sounds like it would be alot of fun to do CAG! To bad it isnt closer to home!
make a right, but three lefts do!
PostThu Nov 30 19:51:27 2006
Freak_77th

Nugget

< S > All

Sorry Eaglebrew i know it isn't going to be closer to where you live but the main idea is to give all of you a brief vacation away from home and enjoy some time with fellow F.A'ers and have a real good time for ever how long or short you plan for the visit...CAG...good idea !!! I hope that we will be able to try out the idea and get in some good flyin for the time all of us are together, Now just hope that i get more people interested in coming to this huge event..Keep coming up with some ideas gents the more the merrier i say.. Laughing and as always , I hope to see you all in the clear blue skies real soon.. < S > Cool
77th V-TFS Gamblers
PostSat Dec 2 12:38:56 2006
CAG Hotshot

If you would be interested in how they setup these kind of flight competitions for Falcon 4 and how it can be adapted to FAF, just let me know...

CAG out...
FAF/FA-2 Design team
TSH Member/Developer

-------- __@
----- _`\<,_
---- (*)/ (*)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostSat Dec 2 22:32:42 2006
Freak_77th

Nugget

< S > All

Yes if you could send me the info on how this can be obtained so we can try out this idea..Also could you make this thread a sticky..would like to keep this thread going for a while and i have a feeling that there will be more to come as far as responses goes..Also whats the word on a home page that Rafale has asked about..sounds like a great idea, at least i for one would like to be one of the moderaters and a web master ( give me a chance to add info when needed to page , or even set up a ( Counselors Corner- Comments or an inspireing thought ,,,just an idea i am thinking of ) but again was courious to the status of that...Again gents please spread the word of this huge F.A Reunion around and lets make it well worth everyones time ..And as always, I hope to see you all in the clear blue skies real soon. < S > Cool
77th V-TFS Gamblers
PostSun Dec 3 20:55:09 2006
Freak_77th

Nugget

< S > All

Yes if you could send me the info on how this can be obtained so we can try out this idea..Also could you make this thread a sticky..would like to keep this thread going for a while and i have a feeling that there will be more to come as far as responses goes..!!!!!

Still waiting on your reply CAG...Hope to hear from you soon on the info and request i have made..And as always, Hope to see you all in the skies real soon. < S > Cool
77th V-TFS Gamblers
PostTue Dec 12 18:21:34 2006
CAG Hotshot

1. Status for website is sitting with Raf right now...

2. You cant be a moderator since I am not hosting your messageboard.

3. You are already on the list for FTP access.

4. I can make this a sticky but it needs to be moved to a support forum instead of the O'Club if I do, so I need feedback from you on that first...

CAG out...
FAF/FA-2 Design team
TSH Member/Developer

-------- __@
----- _`\<,_
---- (*)/ (*)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostTue Dec 12 19:29:35 2006
Freak_77th

Nugget

< S > All

Yes then go ahead and move it then to its proper place CAG, And thanx for making it a sticky as well...Who will be hosting the messageboard then ?? I do hope Raf decides on what he wants to do, been a long time since we had a web page of our own to do with..Also do not forget to send along that info on that LAN you mentioned in another reply...And as always, I hope to see you all in the clear blue skies real soon..< S > Cool
77th V-TFS Gamblers
PostWed Dec 13 15:12:44 2006
CAG Hotshot

Freak I have made this into a sticky post for you. I was able to modify the forum code to overcome the limit on sticky posts, so now there is no need to move the string...

The last I heard from Raf, you were staying with your current messageboard...

Info on the LAN? To fly FAF on a LAN I THINK you simply have to use the existing multiplayer IP option on a non router patched FAF exe and have an existing LAN to run it on locally...

All players fly via their local IP number, instead of their public IP, and the internal IP number of the main host is used instead of the external IP number in the broadcast...

It should work since all players are within the network...

The network doesnt even need to be connected to the internet...

This is all what I THINK will work...

It needs to be tested prior to use...

CAG out...
FAF/FA-2 Design team
TSH Member/Developer

-------- __@
----- _`\<,_
---- (*)/ (*)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostWed Dec 13 16:49:45 2006
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VNFAWING.com Forum Index -> The O-Club Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: