Return to VNFAWING.com Website Return to Main Forum Index PageReturn to VNFAWING.com Website
:: Forum Index :: Zephyrnet Forums :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Groups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
If I can be of any help...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VNFAWING.com Forum Index -> FAF General Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MGonzales

Nugget

Post subject: If I can be of any help... Reply with quote
I read somewhere that you guys were working on an external file manager (if I understood correctly). Did you get this all worked out?

I made a similar type program for Total Air War (TAW)...
http://www.simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=705608&page=1#Post705608

Hopefully the pics are self-explanatory. Simply put, the user makes a selection and the proper files are copied over. It does a few other things too, but that's the primary function.

Anyway, I'm a Visual Basic 6.0 (Classic) programmer and if my limited VB skills can be of any assistance, please let me know.

FA is exactly what I've been looking for to offset(?) my DID sims, and with graphics that are not too far different (I like this, and I'm a retro simmer to the core...I work in WinXP SP2 but I play in Win98SE/ME).

Anyway, just throwing it out there...
--

Mark
PostSat May 26 1:35:19 2007
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VNFAWING.com Forum Index -> FAF General Support Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: