Return to VNFAWING.com Website Return to Main Forum Index PageReturn to VNFAWING.com Website
:: Forum Index :: Zephyrnet Forums :: FAQ :: Search :: Memberlist :: Groups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::
Howdy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    VNFAWING.com Forum Index -> FAF General Support Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deadmeat

Nugget

Post subject: Howdy Reply with quote
I'm new here and recently rediscovered my reverence for FA after getting some of the latest add-ons. Three questions:

Is FAF Korea the latest development for FA?
Where can I get it?

and finallly, am I missing something? Is there no way to access the reference section to see all the latest additions when you install FAF?
PostFri Aug 22 16:40:27 2008
CAG Hotshot

Admin, Site Owner, Developer, Webmaster

Post subject: Reply with quote
Welcome to the VNFAWING.com Forums! Very Happy

1.FA still has many developers doing their own works. FAF Korea is simply one of them. Though it is much more advanced then any other works, as it updates all aspects of the simulation. From new shapes and high resolution skins, to new game AI and a new GUI, to many, many other changes, FAF is like no other previous project. However...

2. FAF Korea 2007/2008 is not yet complete. You can only download FAF Korea 2003, which has no new shape edits and no new GUI...

3. About your access questions, what exactly do you mean by the referrence section?

CAG out...
FAF/FA-2 Design team
TSH Member/Developer

-------- __@
----- _`\<,_
---- (*)/ (*)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostSat Aug 23 8:01:18 2008
Deadmeat

Nugget

Ah I see. I have FAF Korea 2003 and was wondering if that was the latest incarnation. Thank you for the info.

The reference I speak of is the reference section that is included in the original FA that allows you to view the objects, has the information on the aircraft, pictures, video etc. With the new add-ons that reference section is inaccessible or non existant? If so, is there another way to view all the new objects in the game?
PostSat Aug 23 8:13:36 2008
CAG Hotshot

Admin, Site Owner, Developer, Webmaster

FAF Korea 2003 makes no use of the referrence section due to the old file limit barrier inplace when that update was created...
FAF/FA-2 Design team
TSH Member/Developer

-------- __@
----- _`\<,_
---- (*)/ (*)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostSat Aug 23 8:33:05 2008
Post new topic   Reply to topic    VNFAWING.com Forum Index -> FAF General Support Forum All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: